Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Messengers


(The Messengers)

The Messengers: thriller film follow the horror story of the Solomon Family after leaving paced life of Chicago for the scheduled world of a North Dakota farm, moving into haunted sunflower farm, this was realized by Jess (Kristen Stewart) and her brother Ben a 3 year old boy. In Amidst the tranquil sway of the farm's field of sunflowers,they began seeing ominous apparitions invisible to everyone else. Begin to wonder and think that Ben was insane, experiencing a risk for the tortured teen. Seeing face to face in the spirit once live in that place.

People think about she's gonna be insane, hard to get trust the people and be warned. unsafe confrontation that leaves her believability in question with those she desperately tries to warn before it is too late.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen this one but based from the review, I think this is really scary and I will probably watch this since I love horror movies

orezman said...

another horror flick, can't wait to see this, the summary gives how thrilling the film is...

Anonymous said...

First of all "The Messengers" is very predictable, and just not much of a thriller. It might be scary for someone under 13, but it really did nothing for me. The climax was laughable and most of the audience left before the movie's resolution.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zar said...

hmm..I'm not familiar with this film but it looks interesting to watch.

Zar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I saw this movie and it is definitely predictable. . .But I like though. . .I like the flock of Crows. . .

psyche said...

A scary movie I think...Never seen this one yet but according to the review this movie is a nice one...I like thriller movie it makes me crazy...lol...

Anonymous said...

I liked it cause I watched it free online lol

How lame is that.

Peace

Unknown said...

This movie is great !

Celebrity Blog

Faith Cooper said...

I would like to see this movie, the plot seems so interesting and very scary. I think I'm gonna enjoy this one!

Good Post!
online dvd stores

old tv shows on dvd said...

It was a pretty good movie. You can't think its going to be that scary.

Unknown said...

What's happening, good web page you have got going here
http://antibiotichelp.com/buy-minomycin-online-au.html